Play for Him.
Sign up to the Panther Hoops newsletter for news, events, training and other information
This summer, we are offering free Open Gym runs every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm-9pm at The Den. Tuesdays will be open for ages 14-18 and Thursdays will be reserved for 18+. As part of the covid-19 safety protocol, as well as insurance and liability reasons, we ask that anyone attending Open Gym to Register below. Registration will also be available at the door.
Register for ID camps and come be evaluated for our U10 to U18 Teams.
Please note this is not a tryout, it is an evaluation for team placement. All individuals are welcome to join our Competitive Teams at any time.
$20 fee applies. This will be credited towards regular fees at the time of registration.
MONDAY FEBRUARY 7, 14, 21, 28
U10 to U14 @ 5:30PM
U15 to U18 @ 7PM
FRIDAY FEBRUARY 4 & 18
U10 to U14 @ 5:30PM
U15 to U18 @ 7PM
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 5, 12, 19, 26
U10 to U18 @ 11AM
ADDRESS: Unit #100 – 9339 200A St, Langley Township, BC
Duration:Summer; June through to August.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
U11 to U13 – 5:00pm – 6:30pm*
U14 to U16 – 6:30pm – 8:00pm*
U17 to U18+ – 8:00pm – 9:30pm*
U11 to U16 – 9am – 11am*
U17 to U18+ – 11am – 1pm*
*Times are subject to change. Players will receive access to schedule via SportsEngine after registration. Please follow times and dates there for more accurate information.
In some cases, we may accept younger players please discuss with coaches
● Must complete online payment and registration form, including all areas of:
●The commitment to this program is from June 1 to August 31
● Players must attend 2+ practices per week. Unless approved by the coach in
● If a player is unable to attend practice, we do expect them to advise coaches in
advance and also via team app.
● We encourage players to participate in other activities but the expectation for
players would be that if basketball conflicts with other activities that their priority
would go to basketball.
● Players will be expected to give priority to basketball – they should not be
missing basketball in favour of another activity
● If the practice conflicts with soccer, hockey, etc. Players may need to change
their other sport’s timing as we intend to have a practice schedule of 3+ practices
As in all competitive play playing time is the coach’s sole responsibility and decision,
all players may not receive equal playing time, however all players meeting
commitments will play.
Comprehensive insurance coverage for participation in Panther Hoops activities
● 3+ practice sessions/week on Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat
● Competitive Play in: League; Tournament; Games & Scrimmages
● Panther Hoops Competitive Uniform Package
● For players registered into our current programs and who are moving up to the Competitive Program Panther Hoops will provide a discount code to credit your full Junior Panthers (grassroots) registration fees towards the Competitive Program.
● Fees are non-refundable due to advance commitment/payment for resources
● Fees are eligible for financial assistance or funding
● Fees are to be paid online only
● Returning Players who registered with a reduced fee will not be provided any Panther Hoops Uniform
*As we believe that no child should be left on the sidelines and all should be given the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of basketball.
Please consider Kidsport or Athletics for Kids, which provides support to families in order to remove financial barriers that prevent kids from playing basketball.
Alternatively, please contact us directly as we have a limited number of sponsorships available.
Competitive Game Gear Package includes:
*Please note: PH will not absorb or cover the convenience fee charged to pay online. PH will also not accept any other method of payment other than paying through the online system.
3+ sessions at ~1.5hrs, scheduled each week,
Players are to attend at least 2 sessions each week
Day and Times will vary based on player and gym availability:
Dependent on Covid restrictions
We will be playing in:
Games and scrimmages as available
June 2-5: Live 2 Give
June 16-19: (FV Bandits) BC Basketball Festival & Basketball BC Club Championships
June 29 to July 3: Western Canadian Championships
July 15- 17: Summer Classic *Tentative
July 22-24: Summer Close Out
Aug 4-7: TBD
Aug 13-15: Summer Finale *Tentative
Fees are non-refundable due to advance commitment/payment for facilities, tournament registration and other fixed costs.