Play for Him.
Sign up to the Panther Hoops newsletter for news, events, training and other information
Duration: March 29th through September 11th, 2021
Offering up to 3 scheduled development sessions per week
@ Pitt Meadows
@The Panther Hoops Den Langley
Competitive Boys 18 Under
● To promote play at a higher competitive level for 14U to 18U
● To develop players through fundamentals in alignment with Long Term
Athlete Development Model (LTAD)
● Build relationships that last beyond playing years.
Players must be 12 years old or older on December 31, 2021 and or in Grade 7-12
● In some cases, we may accept younger players, please discuss with coaches
● Must complete online payment and registration form through SportsEngine
Contact information for both parents including email address, home
and mobile numbers for emergency purposes.
SportsEngine is the App used by Panther Hoops
to communicate with Parents, Players and Coaches and is necessity to have
The commitment to this program is March 29th through September 11th, 2021
● Players must attend 2 practices per week, unless approved by the coach in advance.
As in all competitive games, playing time is at the sole discretion of the coach.
Players may not receive equal playing time.
Comprehensive insurance coverage for participation in Panther Hoops activities
●Up to 3 development sessions per week (March to September)
A. Package $2500: Full Gear Package & Tournaments
B. Package $2000: Full Gear Package (No Tournaments)
C. Package $1750: Black and White Game uniform (No Tournaments, Shirt Included)
D. Package $1500: Practice Only (Shirt Included)
Full Gear Package includes:
Track Pants + Hoodie
Hooded Shooting Shirt
B/W Shorts & Jersey
● Pending COVID Restrictions, Tournaments may cost $500 extra
● Fees are non-refundable due to advance commitment/payment for facilities,
● Fees are to be paid online
● Fees are eligible for KidSport or Athletics for Kids Funding
*We believe that no child should be left on the sidelines and all should be given
the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of basketball.
Please consider KidSport or Athletics for Kids, which provides support to families in
order to remove financial barriers that prevent kids from playing basketball.
Alternatively, please contact us directly as we have a limited number of sponsorships
5% off with payment in full by March 29th, 2021
● 4 equal payments on 15th of each month starting March 29th to June 15th
3 sessions at 1.5hrs, scheduled each week, players are to attend at least 2 sessions
Day and Times will vary based on player and gym availability
Proposed times Monday, Wednesday & Friday between 5:00 – 9:00pm
○ Dependent on Covid restrictions