Play With Purpose.
Sign up to the Panther Hoops newsletter for news, events, training and other information
Duration: September 28, 2020 to March 1, 2021
Practice: Offering up to 3 scheduled development sessions per week
@ Pitt Meadows Family Recreation Center
@ other schools to be determined
Drive league: October to December 2020
Second league dependant on scheduling and Covid restrictions
Local exhibitions and scrimmages
Panther Hoops gear package:
Uniform/Shorts and Reversible Jersey
Program cost: $2000
● To promote play at a higher competitive level for Grade 7-12 Players
● To develop players through FUNdamentals and in alignment with Long Term
Athlete Development Model (LTAD)
● Build relationships that last beyond playing years.
Players must be 12 years old or older on December 31, 2020 and or in Grade 7-12
● In some cases, we may accept younger players please discuss with coaches
● Must complete online payment and registration form, including all areas of:
Contact information for both parents including email address, home
and mobile numbers for emergency purposes.
The commitment to this program is October 1, 2020 to March 1, 2021
● Players must attend 2 practices per week, unless approved by the coach in advance.
● If a player is unable to attend practice, we do expect them to advise
teammates and coaches in advance and also via team app.
● We encourage players to participate in other activities but the expectation for
players would be that if basketball conflicts with other activities that their
priority would go to basketball.
As in all competitive play playing time is the coaches sole responsibility and
decision, all players may not receive equal playing time, however all players
meeting commitments will play.
Comprehensive insurance coverage for participation in Panther Hoops
●Up to 5 development sessions per week (October to March)
● DRIVE: October to December
● Second league depending on scheduleand Covid restrictions
Panther Hoops Uniform including: shorts and reversible jersey, in moisture
● Panther Hoops Shooting Shirt in moisture wicking fabric
● Fees are non-refundable due to advance commitment/payment for facilities,
● Fees are eligible for Kidsport or Athletics for Kids Funding
● Fees are to be paid online
*As we believe that no child should be left on the sidelines and all should be given
the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of basketball.
Please consider Kidsport or Athletics for Kids, which provides support to families in
order to remove financial barriers that prevent kids from playing basketball.
Alternatively, please contact us directly as we have a limited number of sponsorships
Panther Hoops Uniform: Reversible jersey & shorts $100
● Panther hoops shooting shirt $40
● Comprehensive player insurance $25
● 3 practice sessions/week – hour and a half each Gym time valued at $50/hr.
● Coaching valued at $50/hour per coach
● 2 Leagues budgeted at $2000
● Exhibition games: Gym time $100, Officials $100, Score keepers $60
● Administration costs $600
● Tournaments have not been included but may be added at extra cost
5% off with payment in full by October 15
● 4 equal payments on 15th of each month starting October to January
● For players registered into our current programs we will credit your full
payment towards fees for this program
3 sessions at 1.5hrs, scheduled each week, players are to attend at least 2 sessions
Day and Times will vary based on player and gym availability
Proposed times Monday, Tuesday & Thursday between 5:00 – 9:00pm
We will be playing in 2 Leagues:
● DRIVE: October to December
○ 4 weekend (Fri-Sun) events with 4 games each starting Oct 23, 2020
○ Championship games set for the final weekend December 21
○ Winning teams will get Championship shirts
○ Allstars and MVP’s for each division
○ Games at Richmond Oval
● Second league dependant upon schedule and Covid restrictions